Created on Monday, 30 November -0001 02:00
- The Bursary Committee will review and shortlist potential candidates.
- Interview dates, venues and time slots will be communicated via email.
- Interviews will be conducted and all applicants are to ensure that they are available on these dates.
- All supporting documentation must be submitted. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Candidates will receive feedback regarding application status by 23 February 2018.
- Successful applicants will receive a Confirmation of Pledge letter after 28 February 2018.
- All payments will be made directly into the account of the institution.
- Applicants must secure their own registration fees.
- Students will not be entitled to withdraw any funds paid by SANZAF even if the balance is in their favour.
- The information supplied in the application form is confidential. Where necessary some information will be made available to members of SANZAF.
Northern Cape Bursary Form
Gauteng Bursary Form
PMB & Ladysmith Bursary Form
Durban Bursary Form