Created on Tuesday, 01 August 2017 09:26
- Applications close at 5pm on Saturday, 30 September 2017
- The Bursary Committee will review and shortlist potential candidates.
- Interview dates, venues and time slots will be communicated by 6 November 2017 via email.
- Interviews will be conducted either on Saturday, 18 November 2017 or Saturday, 25 November 2017 . All applicants are to ensure that they are available on these dates.
- All supporting documentation must be submitted by 31 January 2018. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Candidates will receive feedback regarding application status by 26 February 2018.
- Successful applicants will receive a Confirmation of Pledge letter after 28 February 2018. This letter will indicate the dates by which payments will be made.
- All payments will be made directly into the account of the institution.
- Applicants must secure their own registration fees.
- The pledged amount will be paid in one instalment.
- Students will not be entitled to withdraw any funds paid by SANZAF even if the balance is in their favour.
- The information supplied in the application form is confidential. Where necessary some information will be made available to members of SANZAF, the
- SANZAF Bursary Committee / the SANZAF Interview Panel and with other organisations providing bursaries.
- SANZAF reserves the right to use any photographs / details of achievements for marketing purposes.
link to the bursary application for the academic year 2018: